About the campaign
Throughout October 2015, the Environment Agency will be promoting the work we do to enable people, businesses and communities to be better protected from flooding.
The flood action campaign will encourage people to take 3 simple actions to be better prepared for flooding:
Get involved with the campaign
Help us get the message out about how people can prepare for flooding. It's easy to get involved. You can:
- download and use the campaign materials in your offices and external communications
- join in on Twitter by using #floodaware in your posts or retweet messages from @EnvAgency
- share Facebook posts from the Environment Agency or create your own supporting posts
- add the #floodaware Twibbon to your profile picture on Twitter and Facebook
- use social media to share your stories of how the work you do enables people, businesses and communities to be better prepared for flooding
We will be promoting stories on media and social media and some of our local teams will be out talking with partners and communities.