CRI provide a countywide outreach Young People's Substance Misuse Service in West Sussex.
The service offers flexible, confidential treatment and support for young people aged up to 18 years, who have complex drug and alcohol issues. Young people are offered appointments at a venue which suits them.
Treatment is provided mainly at Tier 3 (specialist). A team of specialist workers undertake a range of interventions including:
- Holistic assessments
- 1-1 care planned support/interventions
- Support for families, carers and significant others
- Relapse prevention and harm reduction support
- Substitute prescribing
- Specific targeted education with vulnerable groups
- Support for professionals
The West Sussex Young People’s Substance Misuse Service addresses all aspects of the young person’s life and works with the Early Help Continuum of Need.
CRI also manages and/or works in partnership with a range of Tier 2 substance use services across the county. This ensures consistent working practice and appropriate referrals.
If you would like someone to attend your team meeting or want further information, screening tools and referral forms please contact the office on 0300 303 8677 and choose option 1 or you can speak to the manager Katherine Wadbrook on 07779783555
In the Professional’s pack:
- Referral form – for referring any YP into the service
- Care Pathway – to help find the right service
- Poster/leaftet – for displaying at your premises or giving to YPs – contact us for further copies
- YP Self Assessment tool – for over 15 year olds to complete themselves or with the help of a professional